Private Sharing (PS) is an API and SDK from digi.me that allows you to request access to a variety of user data from the user. It sits on top of a very powerful, private and secure sync engine which allows users to connect to, retrieve a copy and normalise their data from various service providers (social, financial, health, music, etc) and store it in a library using a cloud storage service under their control (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, etc).
PS allows you to ask for access to user data according to a contract that describes:
- what type of data you are requesting
- what you will and will not do with requested data
- what purpose data will be used for
- how long any data will be retained for
- if you will implement the right to forget the individual's data
For more info on how data is shared with third parties, follow this link.